York County Parks outdoor spaces are open, including The York County Heritage Rail Trail, however, buildings are closed at this time. Please check York County Parks for the most updated information.
Brief Heritage Rail Trail Closure
Temporary closure: To pour the new bridge deck over the Heritage Rail Trail at Singer Road Bridge on Thursday July 16th. Anticipated start time is 5:00am and will probably last about 4 hours. The trail will be closed at this location during that time. There will be road closed signs in place. A York County Parks’ Ranger will be on site to assist the contractor to ensure all trail users are stopped/directed around the overhead work.
Location: Singer Road in New Freedom Borough – Lat/Long: 39.727321, -76.702809
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 840-7440 for additional information.
Our Latest News
Our Recent News & Updates
- 2019 Annual Report
- Temporary Closures of Heritage Rail Trail: June 25-September 9, 2020
- Heritage Rail Trail to receive annual treatment for vegetation control – May 12, 2020
- 2020 Give Local York – YCRTA is Participating!
- YCRTA Seeks New Member
- 2020 YCRTA Business Meeting Dates
- Heritage Rail Trail Promotional Video
- 2020 Calendars SOLD OUT!
- Thank you to all who attended the 2019 Pumpkin Walk!
- Meeting Minutes 7-2019