What We Do
We develop trails for York County, from their conception until they are open to the public.
How You Can Help
Volunteering to develop trails in our county is fulfilling, immediate, and impactful.
From health to quality of life, your York County trails make a difference.
Sign up for our E-Trail News!
Regular updates with photographs and captions of the current trail construction projects.
Our Latest Posts
Here is the 2022 Annual Report as a PDF for download.
June 2023 Utility Pole Work along Hanover Trolley TrailBeginning June 7, 2023 FirstEnergy will be making improvements to their utility poles along the Hanover Trolley Trail between Wilson Ave. and Barnhart Drive in Penn Twp. The section of trail that the work will be done on is anticipating using a bucket truck for 2-3 days of work for this project. All visitors to […]
- 2022 Annual Report
- June 2023 Utility Pole Work along Hanover Trolley Trail
- May 16, 2023 Public Plans Display
- May 2023 YCRTA Meeting Notice
- April 2023 YCRTA Meeting Notice
- Hanover Trolley Trail Open House
- March 2023 YCRTA Meeting Notice
- Meeting Minutes 2-2023
- Hanover Trolley Trail: PARKING LOT TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- York County Rail Trail Authority is hiring.