York County Parks outdoor spaces are open, including the York County Heritage Rail Trail. However, some buildings remain closed at this time. Please check York County Parks for the most updated information.
Hanover Trolley Trail Expansion Video
What We Do
We develop trails for York County, from their conception until they are open to the public.
How You Can Help
Volunteering to develop trails in our county is fulfilling, immediate, and impactful.
From health to quality of life, your York County trails make a difference.
Sign up for our E-Trail News!
Regular updates with photographs and captions of the current trail construction projects.
Our Latest Posts
During the next two months, the County of York will be installing fiber broadband in conduit previously buried underneath this rail trail corridor. This may result in periodic closures of portions of the rail trail and/or restrictions on its use. Please visit http://YCEApa.org/Fiber to view a list of anticipated closures and restrictions. Announcements will also […]
Are you an avid user and advocate of rail trails? Do you want to make a difference in York County’s active recreational opportunities? If so, we’d like to hear from you! York County Rail Trail Authority is currently seeking candidates to fill an opening for a voting member on the Authority, effective November 2020, for […]
- CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Heritage Rail Trail County Park
- YCRTA Seeks New Member
- Pumpkin Walk will return in 2021!
- 2021 Calendars Are Coming!
- 2021 YCRTA Calendar Photo Contest – Deadline September 15, 2020
- Meeting Minutes 6-2020
- 2019 Annual Report
- Temporary Closures of Heritage Rail Trail: June 25-September 9, 2020
- Heritage Rail Trail to receive annual treatment for vegetation control – May 12, 2020
- 2020 Give Local York – YCRTA is Participating!