Our Latest News
The Sunset Scrambler’s ride the York County Heritage Rail Trail each Tuesday night April thru September 6:30pm to 9pm. This ride takes you on a different 13-15 mile easy ride each week lead by a Park volunteer. Ride is for all levels of riders and …
Come on! Let’s Go! Grand Opening Rail Trail Celebration. York County Rail Trail Authority, in partnership with the County of York and York County Department of Parks & Recreation, invites all rail trail enthusiasts to join in a GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION Northern Extension Heritage Rail …
Our Recent News & Updates
- 2019 Sunset Scrambler’s Ride Schedule Announced
- Come on! Let’s Go!
- New Hanover Trolley Trail Brochure
- 2019 Give Local York – YCRTA is Participating!
- Route 30 Parking Lot Re-opened
- 2018 Annual Giving Campaign.
- 2019 Meeting Schedule
- Our Office Has Moved!
- 2019 Calendars Are Here!
- 2018 Pumpkin Walk Is Just Around the Corner!