York County Parks outdoor spaces are open, including the York County Heritage Rail Trail. However, some buildings remain closed at this time. Please check York County Parks for the most updated information.
What We Do
We develop trails for York County, from their conception until they are open to the public.
How You Can Help
Volunteering to develop trails in our county is fulfilling, immediate, and impactful.
From health to quality of life, your York County trails make a difference.
Sign up for our E-Trail News!
Regular updates with photographs and captions of the current trail construction projects.
Our Latest Posts
Below please find the agenda for York County Rail Trail Authority’s October 13, 2021, 6:30 PM public business meeting to be held at Hanover Junction Train Station, 2433 Seven Valleys Rd, Seven Valleys, PA 17360. AGENDA
The 2021-2022 Fall & Winter edition of TRAIL NEWS is now available. Join FRIENDS OF YORK COUNTY RAIL TRAILS ($25 for individual and $30 for family) and receive the newsletter twice a year in your mailbox. Help support the rail trail development work of the York County Rail Trail Authority with the purchase of an […]
- October 2021 YCRTA Meeting Agenda
- TRAIL NEWS: Fall & Winter Issue
- 2021 Pumpkin Walk has been cancelled.
- 2022 Calendars Are Coming!
- Walk With a Doc: October 24, 2021
- September 2021 YCRTA Meeting Agenda
- 2022 YCRTA Calendar Photo Contest – Deadline September 10, 2021
- 2020 Annual Report
- Celebrate Trails Day on April 24, 2021
- Meeting Minutes 4-2021