York County Rail Trail Authority is holding a PHOTO CONTEST.
Winning photos will be featured in a 2018 YORK COUNTY RAIL TRAIL WALL CALENDAR.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entries accepted: April 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017.
- Photos must be in digital JPEG format , high quality setting, minimum resolution 3,300 dpi (w) x 2,550 dpi (h), maximum file size up to 3 MB, or Image should be a minimum of 8 megapixels with a maximum images size of 3MB
- Submit multiple entries in separate emails.
- Photos must include a recognizable element of Heritage Rail Trail, the Northern Extension, or Hanover Trolley Trail.
- Email photos as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place “Photo Contest” in the email subject line.
- Include the following information in the email
- Name of the York County Rail Trail.
- Location on the York County Rail Trail.
- Name and email address of the owner of the photograph.
- Optional: A brief description of the photograph.
- Complete Permission for Use of Photography Form and attach to your email.
Local photographers of all ability levels are encouraged to begin searching their photo libraries for interesting images spanning all seasons and to get out on YORK COUNTY RAIL TRAILS to capture new photographs.
A minimum of fourteen photos will be chosen.
Winning photos will be exhibited at Nixon County Park beginning August 1, 2017.
Calendars will be available for purchase at various York County Parks’ locations, cycling and running stores, and through the Authority’s website www.yorkcountytrails.org beginning approximately September 1, 2017.
Photo submission have closed.