- Photos must be in digital JPEG format, high quality setting, minimum resolution 3,300 dpi (w) x 2,550 dpi (h), maximum file size up to 3 MB, or Image should be a minimum of 8 megapixels with a maximum images size of 3MB.
- Photos must include a recognizable element of Heritage Rail Trail, its Northern Extension, or the Hanover Trolley Trail.
- Email photos as jpeg attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place “Photo Contest” in the email subject line.
- Include the following information in the email
- Name and email address of the owner of the photograph.
- Name of the rail trail in York County where photo was taken.
- Download Permission for Use of Photography Form from here complete, scan and attach to your email.
- Approximately 15 images will be chosen for inclusion in the 2020 calendar.
- UPDATED: Contest ends September 1, 2019.
2020 York County Rail Trail Calendar Photo Contest Entry Rules
Posted in Events, News and tagged Calendar Contest, YCRTA Calendar.