Make your May 6th a day to remember by following these easy steps:
- Wake up early and head out to the rail trail. Put on some new gear just for this special day and walk/run/cycle with new energy. You’ll feel great!
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast while logging on to http://www.Give Local York.org.
- Search “Rail Trail” to make your donation in support of more, new miles of rail trails.
- Feel great all day knowing you use and support York County’s rail trails.
- Come to the Give Local York celebration at Fat Bat Brewery! York County Rail Trail Authority members will be at 10 N Railroad Street in Hanover from 12 Noon-6 PM with free give-aways, displays, and information. The Brewery will be serving up a special Blackberry Lager until 10 PM, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit expansion of the Hanover Trolley Trail. We’ll be looking for you!
How do I donate to York County Rail Trail Authority?
Donating is so easy! Beginning at midnight on Friday May 6, 2022, get to your computer or mobile device and visit www.yorkcountytrails.org. At the top of the page, click on the Give Local York “sunburst” logo to go directly to our Giving Page that will walk you through the steps to donate using any major credit card.
OR on May 6, visit https://www.givelocalyork.org, the Give Local York homepage. Enter “Rail Trail Authority” in the SEARCH box. When YCRTA’s page appears, hit VIEW PROFILE, then the DONATE button to make a most-appreciated donation.