and submit them for the
2019 York County Rail Trail Calendar.
- Photos must be in digital JPEG (JPG) format, high quality setting, minimum resolution
3,300 dpi (w) x 2,550 dpi (h), maximum file size up to 3 MB, or Image should be a
minimum of 8 megapixels with a maximum images size of 3MB.
- Photos must include a recognizable element of Heritage Rail Trail, the Northern
Extension, Hanover Trolley Trail
- Email photos as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place “Photo Contest” in the email subject line.
- Include the following information in the email
– Name and email address of the owner of the photograph.
– Name of the rail trail in York County where photo was taken.
– Optional: General location on the rail trail where photo was taken.
– Optional: A brief description of the photograph.
- Download Permission for Use of Photography Form complete, scan and attach to your email.
- Contest Ends August 3rd, 2018.
Take a look at last years winners!